We specialise in removing old ineffective insulation such as Batts, Rockwool, formaldehyde, natural wool and damaged blow-in Cellulose fibre. We remove, dispose, and replace insulation where necessary. Insulation needs to be removed by experienced installers who are familiar with the health and safety regulations.
Removals and Vacuums are necessary when:
- Storm or water damage is apparent in ceiling areas.
- Fire damage to the ceiling cavity.
- Renovations – removal of walls, beams and ceilings.
- Ceiling straps need repairs and maintenance.
- Gyprock ceilings need maintenance.
- Insulation is ineffective and needs an up-grade.
- Removal of dust, dirt and leaves.